Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good Thing Aunt Elisa is Patient!

Elisa took pictures of Caleb for his 6th Birthday. Caleb thinks he's a model and was very "helpful" in "posing" for the pictures. He'd grab a vine and wrap it around like a scarf for example. He'd lay across the rocks like he was getting paid for the pictures. Somehow Elisa managed to get some good pictures amongst the several not so good ones. Thanks Elisa!! Check's in the mail.






A couple of the better of the funny ones. Caleb rarely had his head straight and even bent his body in half while he was posing. Don't quit your day job kid!







2 comments:

Jill Stones said...

Well he looks good to me (even with a crooked head) What a handsome young man. Gee where does the time go? I remember when he was born and I was envious to have Samuel! Oh memories!!

Matt and Elisa said...

I'm not sure which Aunt Elisa you are talking about because this one is NOT patient. Just ask my kids.