Thursday, August 20, 2009

County Fair


We took the kids to the Davis County Fair. They had so much fun going on the rides over and over again. Although, when asked what their favorite part of the fair was, one of the boys said it was the special food. I have to admit that the funnel cakes were really good!! Elizabeth loved the cotton candy.






While looking at the animals, Caleb found out how true it is that goats eat everything. He wasn't paying attention to the goats in the pen he was standing next to, when all of a sudden the goat was eating his shirt. It took me awhile to get the shirt loose- goats have a strong grip apparently.

2 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

I just kept my kids away from the animals. All I'm gonna say is GERMS!!!

Jill Stones said...

I cant' believe we missed the fair this year, bummer. Looks like you had fun, I love the whole goat thing. Funny!