Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween


Matt and I took the kids to visit Grandma Hayes and Great Grandpa and Grandma Lee for Halloween. They went Trunk or Treating in our church parking lot and the die hard boys went around the neighborhood with Dad afterwards. Elizabeth had fun helping Mom pass out candy to the trick or treaters. The kids enjoyed carving pumpkins. Well Elizabeth enjoyed eating the "pumpkins brains". We had to keep pulling it out of her mouth. Kayden kept saying, "Don't hurt my pumpkin" over and over while carving (a line he remembers from one of the Critters books).

2 comments:

Jill Stones said...

Super cute pictures.My favorite is of Lighting McQueen's silly face!! love it! Thanks so much for watching the boys!! yOur awesome!

Matt and Elisa said...

You're so good to get your Halloween pictures posted so close to the actual event. Want to post mine for me too??

The pumpkins look great. I don't think I ever actually saw them carved.