Monday, April 5, 2010

911 Update

I think I owe Elizabeth an apology. This past weekend Kayden came running out of my bedroom yelling, "Elizabeth called 911". I hit redial and sure enough, 911. Then the phone rang. Clearfield City Police. I told Matt to answer- I didn't want to talk to them. He explained and apologized. Then it occurred to me- how did Kayden know Elizabeth dialed 911? I asked him if he did it. He eventually confessed. Now I'm strongly leaning to the fact that he was the culprit the first time! Sorry Elizabeth. I had a talk with Kayden about calling 911. I hope it works before we get fined or something.

2 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

I don't think you can count on that being the last time he calls 911! Good luck with that.

Jill Stones said...

Hey at least he can pass that off when he becomes a boy scout....know emergency phone numbers.....check!