Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Elizabeth

What's a first birthday without your first piece of chocolate cake? Elizabeth loved the cake and loved making a mess with it. She quickly found out that she could leave hand prints everywhere.



Elizabeth's favorite gift were the animal crackers from her brothers. You wouldn't think a girl who's only in the 3rd percent for her weight would be that excited about food. She liked the pacifier that came with her baby doll more than the doll itself (even though she never took a binky herself, she sure loves other peoples).

At Elizabeth's 1 year check-up she weighed 17 lbs 10 oz (3%). Her height is 29 inches (50%) and her little head finally made it up to 17 1/4 inches putting her at 20%. We love our little petite girl!!

4 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

I don't think petite covers it! Really you should think about feeding her more. Try mixing butter into everything she eats :) I still can't believe they had to call child services at the doctors because they think she's malnourished. Good luck!!!

lee fam said...

Seriously, child services- I have to call you this week, and get that story-lol. Hello- you are skinny bones jones- Anyways, she is so very cute- and I can not believe she is one already!! Love your guys blogs so I can still see what you guys are up to!! Talk to ya soon.

lee fam said...

I forgot one thing- I thought for sure she was going to have on the color easter eggs apron with eating her cake, but man I was so wrong. HA HA HA.

Jill Stones said...

Happy birthday cute girl, sorry we are in Florida for your celebrating!! We will just have to make another cake when we get home!! Please tell me the child services weren't really called...it's got to be a joke. Elizabeth is just going to look like her mom(no I am not saying you have a tiny head:)