Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sledding

We took the boys sledding at Syracuse High School just down the street from us. The boys loved it. As a mother, I wish they had a little more fear, but they weren't afraid at all (just mom).



Elizabeth didn't enjoy being all bundled up. Elizabeth and mom waited at the bottom of the hill while the boys went down with dad. It wasn't until we started pulling Elizabeth around on the tube that she started smiling. Kayden kept saying Elizabeth was smooshing him.

2 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

I bet it really did hurt Kayden to have Elizabeth on him. After all, they weigh about the same!

The Newcomers said...

They look so cute all bundled up! Just think of it as extra padding in case they fall off the tube. ha ha I took the kids sledding a couple of times...I sat in the car and watched. I have an aversion to wet and cold.